samedi 9 décembre 2023

Joyeux Noël

Hi everyone!
Today starts a new challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
I hope you enjoy this color combination....


Purple + Gold  or Silver



I opted for purple and silver and only used die-cuts. 
I cut out lots of stars in different sizes from silver glitter cardstock, 
which I then put together to form a Christmas tree. 
Gosh, that was a fiddly bit of sticking on! ...but I like the result :))



I then lightly brushed white ink around the triangle to highlight the Christmas tree.
On the edges of the panel, I dabbed on a darker purple to get a slight shading. 
I die cut the "Joyeux Noël" from a piece of silver card and used it as a trunk. 
Trimmed the panel and pasted it on a white blank card.


Have Fun!




Linked up with:
Cut It Out - Use more than one Die
Simon Says - Use Craft Dies
Time Out - Sparkly
I Spy with my Little Eye - Sparkle and/or Shine
Christmas Kickstart - If it's Christmassy, Link it Up!
613 Avenue Create - Anything Christmas Goes w. opt. twist: Any Winter Holiday
A Place to Start - Anything Goes




Inks: Seedless Preserves (Distress Oxide);
Dies: Scrap Plaisir
Purple cardstock, silver glitter cardstock,

7 commentaires:

  1. elle est trop belle Rosi, quelle splendeur, pleine d'élégance et scintillante, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Another beautiful Christmas creation, always love silver and purple for Christmas!
    Thank you so much for playing along again at I spy with my little eye challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Rosi... just beautiful! Thank you for joining and sharing at Time Out this week. Happy Holidays!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You fiddle beautifully, such a gorgeous tree you constructed to create such a lovely card. Smiles, Kathy

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a beautiful card!! Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful contemporary Christmas card in fab colours. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
    Pauline xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I do love purple for Christmas cards and it looks lovely with the silver! What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.