Hi everyone!
We're heading into the second half of our Dream Factory challenge
The Beekeeper
Create something with BEES on it
Stamping, masking, stenciling, coloring—I had so much fun making this card!
The bees (Katzelkraft) are actually flies, but with the right colors, they do look quite bee-like, don't they?
After stamping the basket (Studo Light) and the flowers (IndigoBlu), I masked the hole thing and stenciled the background with Peacock Feathers (Distress Oxide) using a stencil from Craft Sensations.
After that, I stamped the bees and colored everything with alcohol ink markers. The honeycomb-like part of the basket I brushed with Fossilized Amber (Distress Oxide) and Spiced Marmalade (Distress Ink).
Finally, I stamped and embossed the sentiment and glued it on. I really like how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by!
Linked up with:
I used:
Stamps: Flowers (IndigoBlu); basket (Studio Light); bees (Katzelkraft); sentiment (AVEC);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Peacock Feathers and Fosszilized Amber (Distress Oxide); Spiced Marmalade (Distress Ink);
Stencil: Craft Sensations;
Alcohol ink markers, white embossing powder, white gel pen,

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.