samedi 25 juillet 2026

Slacking off...

Hi everyone!
We're heading into the second half of our challenge at


"The Little Things" 

The theme is:
Flamingo and/or Elephant
with the option: 
Anything Goes

Remember: The challenge blog focus on small card formats, 
such as ATCs, tags, Memorydex cards, Mini Moo cards, bookmarks etc.




There was still a bit of the stenciled paper left over that I used here. Just added another piece of scrap paper to complete the background of my ATC.
As for the image, I combined two stamped images into one. From one of them, I cut out the swim ring and placed the flamingo on it instead of the original cat. Stamped the sun. 
To color this, I used alcohol ink markers and acrylic pens (the dots on the swim ring).
Underneath the flamingo, I stamped tiny fish and colored them with glitter gel pens.
To finish the ATC, I embossed half of the quote, stamped the other half, and then glued it along the edge.
...and last but not least, I stenciled some pink circles at the bottom, and that was it!


Thanks for stopping by!




Linked up with:

A Place to Start - Anything but a Card





I used:
Stamps: Flamingo and swimming ring (Yixuan); fish (Stampin'Up); sentiment (letter stamps (AVEC)); sun (? was a gift); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Wild Honey (Distress Oxide; 
Stencil: Waves (Craft Sensations); circles (13@rt);
Alcohol ink markers, acyilic markers, embossing powder, glitter gel pens,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.