samedi 18 juillet 2026

Relaxing Day


Hi everyone!

I have the great honor of being a guest designer at Allsorts Challenge this month.

The theme for July is: 
At the Seaside

Anything related to ocean and beach


First, I brushed the beach with Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand (Stampin' Up). I masked that area and repeated the same process for the ocean using Salty Ocean (Distress Oxide). Painted the foam at the water's edge with a white Posca pen. Stamped and colored the sun, and brushed the edges of the card with Salty Ocean.
I then stamped the image of the relaxing lobster. Colored it with alcohol ink markers. Added the shadow and stamped the sentiment. To make the sand look a little more realistic, I tied two felt-tip pens together and then dotted the entire beach with little dots. 


Thank for stopping by!



Linked up with:
Just Us Girls - Mood Board Week
Craft Rocket - Animals
The Pick 3 Challenge - Pick 3 Elements from the List (Beach - Ink Blending - Sentiment)
C.R.A.F.T. - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes

+




I used:
Stamps: Palm trees with relaxing lobster and sentiment (Yixuan); sun (? was a gift);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Salty Ocean (Distress Oxide); Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand (Stampin'Up);
Alcohol ink markers, white Posca pen, 

20 commentaires:

  1. Another lovely Ocean inspired creation for Allsorts, many thanks for creating a second piece to share at Allsorts as our Guest Designer.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love this fun relaxing lobster . Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous beach scene and the lobster is so cute! Thanks again for joining us at Allsorts challenge as guest designer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Diese Karte gefaellt mir auch total gut, super suesser Lobster! Sehr passend fuer das Seaside Thema bei Allsorts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is such a fun ATC. Thanks so much for being our GDT at Allsorts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The scene is really well done and I love the fun image of the lobster! Nice to see you with us at Allsorts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a fun card! It is amusing to see the lobster relaxing like that! Thank you so much for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. The details you added with your pens made a more realistic beach scene, Rosi, and that crab in a hammock is a riot. Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at Just Us Girls.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. How fun and I'm jealous of this crab, I wish I was relaxing on a Tropical Beach somewhere!Thanks for joining us at The Pick 3 Challenge, we always enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I live in front the sea.... Without plams!!! 😅😅😅
    Fantastic card!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Another fabulous seaside themed creation for the Allsorts Challenge, Rosie.
    Liz xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What a fun card! Wish I was there. Love the scene you created and the great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. OMG.. die Krabbe.. wie cool 😍

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Your card is wonderful!
    Love the relaxing lobster!
    Thank you for being a GD over at Allsorts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. What a wonderful beach scene Rosmarie. I love reading how you created it and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us over at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Beautifully designed - you've created such a fabulous scene.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. You've created an absolutely delightful beach scene, complete with a lobster enjoying time in his hammock! Your colouring is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
    ~carol

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Your coloring is awesome, as always. It makes me feel as though I could just walk into that scene and be refreshed! Thanks for another beautiful submission to A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Ohja da möchte man jetzt gerne sein, die Karte ist der Knaller, der Lobster lässt es sich gut gehen ...

    LG
    Anke

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.