vendredi 22 mars 2019

From balloon to Easter egg!


Hello everyone!
I've missed it so often and this month too, I'm just in time to do my Twofer entry!


Here it is...


Both cards are created with an embossed folder, which also punches certain parts - like the balloons here!


I kept the out cuts for my second card.




For my first card I punched the balloons out of glitter foam and glued them into the openings. I bordered the lower part with masking tape, sponged with Distress Oxide inks and sprinkled a few drops of water on it. Finally I set a few dots with pearl pen.




For my second card I used the out cuts from the first one.
I cut the knots off the balloons and look, it became Easter eggs. I sponged them with Distress Oxide Inks and sprinkled with water again. The little bunny is a gift from my friend Cornelia - I love it so much!!
I stamped the sentiment on a speech bubble.
The pink egg, the bunny and the speech bubble are fixed with foam pads. 







Linked up with:
Twofer Challenge - Balloons
Time Out Challenge - Birthday (Birthday card with the balloons)

  


Stamps: Sentiment (Mia's Stempelküche); Grass (Scrap Plaisir);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon and Picked Raspberry (Distress Oxide)
Embossing/Dies: Balloons (Action); Bunny (Impession Obsession)
Pearl Pen

9 commentaires:

  1. Your cards are both so pretty! I love the embossing folder and how it helps design the card so simply, plus cuts at the same time. Sweet little Easter card with such yummy colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Twofer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Two fabulous balloon cards Rosmarie! LOVE the pretty colours of your glittery balloons, and the beautiful blended strip at the bottom with water droplets. Very pretty! Your bunny is so sweet and so are the pretty coloured eggs. Very creative and fun way to use your balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Total schön, was Du mit diesem Folder gezaubert hast! Herzlichen Dank für diese Inspiration! Ein schönes Wochenende wünscht Dir Eva!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. mais que c'est mignon, j'aime les couleurs acidulées et cette adorable scène, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your birthday card and Easter card are both so colorful, Rosi! An embossing folder that die cuts, too, is really fabulous! Your birthday card has party written all over it and that cute bunny is all set for the Easter Parade! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #14! Hugs, Darnell

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fabulous take on the Twofer challenge and perfect for our challenge as well! I love the clean feel of both of these cards, the colors really pop! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Tolle Wandlung vom Luftballons zum Osterei!!
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I've seen so many clever cards where they have turned their balloons into pumpkins and boulders. Now gorgeous Easter eggs, your so clever!! Love the glittery goodness of those balloons and the rainbow colours behind your sentiment. And I especially love the little bits of grass you put around your eggs, genius! So very glad you shared these with us at TIME OUT!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ja, wenn man diese Schnuettel abschneidet, dann hat man tatsaechlich Luftballoons - genial! Freut mich, dass Dir der kleine Hase gefaellt!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.