dimanche 17 mars 2019

Who needs snow?!


Hello everyone!
I couldn't help laughing when I saw Dotty Jo's card and remembered that I also have a llama........
Thanks for the inspiration, Jo!



I combined my lama (Action) with a Santa and a sentiment from the Stampin' Up's So Santa set. 
To make the background, I wet the paper, scribbled with a light blue felt-tip pen on an acrylic block and then pressed it against the wet paper. I let it dry with the acrylic block on the paper. The llama and Santa are watercoloured with felt-tip pens, the palm tree is stamped with Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz (SU). - I fussy cut them all and glued them to the card.



That was my first idea. Exactly the same stamps as on the card above, but here I put them on an embossed background. - Santa seems to be in seventh heaven...

...can't say which one I like better - hope you like them both!





Linked up with:
a2z scrapbooking - Color it in
Mix it Up Challenge Blog - Anything Goes + Inked Background
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an Animal

   Christmas Kickstart Challenge  SPREAD THE MIXED UP LOVE - grab a badge

Blog Badge




Stamps: Santa, Palm Tree and sentiment (SU); Lama (Action)
Inks: Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz (SU); the pink for the llama (Action), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Embossing: Action
Felt-tip pens

7 commentaires:

  1. Oh my goodness, Rosemarie - your cards are so cute and funny! So glad my llama card inspired you. Thanks for making me smile from ear to ear and for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A Couple of fabulous cards. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So ein Weihnachtsmann braucht ja auch mal Urlaub!!! Gut, das er es jetzt macht und nicht im Dezember .... ;-)
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Alors là oui! Qui a besoin de neige?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lloving your pink llama. So cute. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Both cards are really cute and clever! Great idea for the background coloring on a block! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Herzlichen Gleuckwunsch zum Christmas Kickstart Gewinn! Diese Karte hat es aber auch verdient - einfach koestlich!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.