samedi 16 janvier 2021

Joyeux Noël

Hello everyone!
As you know, Saturday is 52Christma Card Throwdown day on my blog. This week we invite you to play with the following topic


Bells
...and I have neither stamp, nor punch for it!!!


But those who know me, know that does not stop me!

First I tried to make the bells - which was actually much easier than I thought at first! 
I punched out three different sized circles, colored them gray, and then cut two small slots in each bell. 
I also stamped small embellishments on each one and glued a string to them for hanging.

So, now that the most important part was done, I could move on to the rest.
I die cut the fir branch from white cardstock and colored it with alcohol markers. - I have a bunch of design paper and colored paper too, but never the one I want! - Do you feel the same way??
It was the same with the background. I designed it myself as well. 
I used the large black ink pad from Stampin'Up and wiped from top to bottom with light pressure over the white paper until I liked the result. Then I made small splotches with white ink and let it dry.
Meanwhile, I made a nice bow and glued it, as well as the bells and the branch to the card. 
Lastly, I stamped the beautiful sentiment from Scrap Plaisir, and adhered the whole thing to a white card base.


Have Fun!





Linked up with:
Christmas Card All Year Round - Somethinh that starts with "A" or "B" (B - Bells)
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes- Optional twist- Tie it up
Christmas Craft Creations - Ribbon or Twine
Digi Design Challenge - Show some Snow
ABC Christmas Challenge - A and B are for? (B for Bells)

Grab our badge!        Crafty Catz Challenge Blog Badge  

  Challenge blog    


Stamps: Sentiment and little embellishments (Scrap Plaisir);
Inks: Black (Stampin'Up); Iced Spruce (Distress Oxide); Nuit blanche (Scrap Plaisir);
Die: Impression Obsession
Alcohol markers, Ribbon, 

17 commentaires:

  1. Uauuu, fantastic work on bells! love the stamped ribbon too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful combination of colors and design!
    Stay safe, Majda

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. splendide ces grelot Rosi, magnifique travail de découpe, je n'ai pas pensé une seconde que tu les avais fait sans dies...biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, I'm amazed you made those bells, they look perfect! The grey background gives a lovely modern and understated feel, I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful cards with bells, Rosi. Really nice coloring and placement of bells. I admire that you create without a cutting template. I admire your creativity. I'm glad you shared them on CCAYR. Martina - DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Liebe Daen'Ys, na da hast Du ja fleißig geschnippelt, denn die Karte sieht supe aus.

    Liebe Grüße sendet Dir BAstelfeti

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is a beautiful card and I love those bells, what a great idea. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow, großartig, hier stimmt einfach alles!!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Simply Beautiful.I love the 3D look of the bells. Thanks for playing along at the Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog! Dawn *DTeam

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is such a pretty design. The bells look great, and perfect use of ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very cool bells! Love all the different details that you have included. Thanks for joining our ribbon or twine challenge over at Christmas Craft Creations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. So beautiful and well done making your bells they are fantastic.. Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wow your handmade bells are great and love the colour contrast with the fir branch.
    Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I am in awe of the bells you created! As well as everything else you had to fashion to create this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Those bells look amazing, great idea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Just stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.