mardi 18 juin 2024

I Like...

Hi everyone!
I'm back with a new Katzelkraft card :))




My card today shows another vehicle from the recent Katzelkraft stamp release, combined with the slightly older, super fun cow selfie. The idea for this combination is based on the quote I found on Pinterest.

I stamped the cow and masked it. Stamped the tractor and masked it as well. I then brushed the background and added water splatters to the blue area. Stenciled the bottom part with a darker green.
I removed the masks, colored the cow and tractor first with watercolors and then added a darker red to the tractor with alcohol ink markers.
To finish my card, I stamped a few numbers in the left corners and added a torn strip of washi tape to the bottom edge. 


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)


If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.







I used:


...just click on the image to go to the store and see it in full size.




Linked up with:
Allsorts Challenge - Masculine
Aloha Friday - Masculine
Crafty Catz - Make it Masculine
Papercraft Challenges - For the Boys
CRAFT - Transport / Sport
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes + opt. Twist: For the Guys
A Place to Start - Anything Goes







I used:
Stamps: All (Katzelkraft); sentiment (found on Pinterest);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Prize Ribbon, Mowed Lawn and Crashed Olive (Distress Oxide);
Washi tape (AALL&Create), alcohol ink markers, watercolors,

7 commentaires:

  1. What a fun card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Masculine option.
    Liz xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your design, Rosemarie! Perfect coordinating sentiment as well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is such a fabulous card and I have to agree with the sentiment wholeheartedly, being a farmer wife that is!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love it! what a perfectly awesome rustic card. Thanks for visiting at 613 Avenue Create.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A perfect card for our Allsorts masculine theme, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A fun colourful card with a great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love this fun card!! Great for a farmer (like many I know). Thanks for sharing at CRAFT Challenge for the sport/transport challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.