mardi 11 juin 2024

Katzelkraft - Comme un air de vacances...

Hi everyone!
I'm back with a new Katzelkraft card :))

Today's creation shows the Tuktuk, one of the many stamps recently released by Katzelkraft. - You've probably already seen them on their webside and on social media.
And the best thing is!!! 
From June 7th to June 16th you can get “all stamps” in the Katzelkraft store with a 30% Discount !!!! - Isn't that just WOW! 
It's the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to these great stamps! (see below)

Katzelkraft also have a Facebook fan group where you can see all the wondeful creations of the multiple followers as well as those of the Design Team members. Sign up, you'll be amazed at the fabulous creativity of all these people!



And here's how I made my card.
For the background, I used a print that my printer messed up. 
Instead of printing multiple colors, it printed everything in green and gray - that's its new way of printing! Lol
As I don't like to throw anything away, I jazzed up this print with yellow, orange, dark blue and a little black. I simply applied the colors with the edges of the ink pad.
You can still see the green through here and there, but I didn't want to cover everything anyway. 
On the lower part, I stuck washi tape to create a kind of road.
I then stamped, colored and cut out the tuktuk and glued it to the background. - Used Aqua-Markers for the coloring.
To finish my card, I stamped the numbers and the sentiment. (Like a little vacation...)



Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)


If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.



...and now let's take advantage of this exceptional discount!


...just click on the image to go to the store




I used:



...just click on the image to go to the store and see it in full size.



Linked up with:
CRAFT Challenge - Masculine
Krafty Chicks - Stamps
Classic Designs - Anything Goes + twist Masculine
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes + twist Masculine
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
We Love to Create - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes






I used:
Stamps: Tuktuk and Numbers (Katzelkraft); sentiment (Scrap Plaisir);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Spiced Marmalade, Prize Ribbon and Wild Honey (Distress Oxide);
Washi tape (AALL&Create), Aqua markers,

5 commentaires:

  1. What an amazing abstract card design! I love the fact that your card started with a messed up printed page! Thanks so much for sharing this great project with us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week! - Rachelle

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a cool background! Way to take creative advantage or your printer's mixup. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This turned out great! I love when you maximize those mishaps and create something wonderful. Thank you for this inspiration and sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A fantastic masculine card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.