vendredi 7 juin 2024

You are Speshell

Hi everyone!

Today starts a new challenge at the Day of the Month Card Club
This month we are celebrating 


 National Seashell Day



.I'm not entirely happy with today's card because the idea I had in my head didn't turn out well on the card. 
Too bad! ... but it's lookable!
I stamped all the images on scraps of gel prints and then cut them out. On some shells I applied Wink of Stella and on others I added metallic watercolor. I pasted the shells and characters on a gel print. Cut it to size and glued it on a slightly larger blank card. The sentiment I stamped with individual letter stamps. 



Did you know
that one of the oldest known collection of shells can be traced back to 79 AD in Pompeii in Southern Italy, 
with shells from distant places, as far as the Red Sea


Have Fun! ;)



Linked up with:
Krafty Chicks - Stamps
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes but must include an Animal
Craft Galore Encore - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes





I used:
Stamps: Turtle and hermit crabe (Yixuan); seashells (Craft Sensations); 
Gel prints, metallic watercolor, Wink of Stella, 

7 commentaires:

  1. Your speshell scene is adorable, Rosi - don't know why you don't love it; I do!! Thanks for having me as guest designer at DotMCC!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ich weiß auch nicht, was es hier zu meckern gibt. Die Karte ist bezaubernd und ich liebe die Idee, wie Du die Muscheln gemacht hast. Wahrscheinlihc bist Du ein wenig enttäuscht, weil Deine Kopfidee nicht 100%ig auf der Karte gelandet ist. Geht mir auch öfters so, aber dann freunde ich mich mit dem Endergebnis doch an. Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very speshell! Lovely card!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the creative way you used wink of stella & metallic watercolor on the shells! Gorgeous card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh so cute! Especially the sentiment, lol! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my what a wonderful card I don't know why you aren't happy with it I just love it. The colours are amazing and the sentiment is so much fun. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colorful Options.

    Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great card and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.