samedi 15 juin 2024

Sometimes all you need is...

Hi everyone!
Time for a new challenge at the Dream Factory
The movie for this month is...


Inside Out

German title
Alles steht Kopf


The movie Inside Out has the German title “Alles steht Kopf”, which means upside down
So we want to see something that is upside down for this challenge.




Didn't have much time to design my card, so I had to be quick! 
I chose two completely different styles of designer paper, which fortunately work well together.
I cut out the dove with two hexagonal dies. I glued the narrow part directly to the background and used foam pads to lift the hexagon with the dove. 
I stamped the quote I found on Pinterest with an alphabet rotary stamp, cut it into labels and then stuck them on. 
I hope to have more time for my next project. 




Have Fun! 




Linked up with:
Triple B - Birds, Butterflies, Blooms
Tic Tac Toe - left row down: Layers, Die Cut, Patterned Paper
Make My Monday - B is for... Bird, Blooms, Butterflies
Creative Knockouts - 2 or more Patterned Papers
A Place to Start - Anything Goes





Stamps: sentiment made with an alphabet rotary stamp (Stamin'Up); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); 
Design paper (background and pigeon),

2 commentaires:

  1. This is lovely Rosi! And such a perfect sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a super cute card, Rosi - that sentiment really made me smile! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.