dimanche 7 juillet 2024

Beautiful Day

Hi everyone!

Today starts a new challenge at the Day of the Month Card Club
This month we are celebrating 


 National US Postage Stamp Day
Make something with postage stamps or design a card in the shape of a postage stamp.




I'm not a stamp collector, but I keep the ones I like because you never know! ;))
For today's ATC, I made a collage with three postage stamps and a photo of a woman, which I cut out of a packing.
The woman was holding something in her hand, which gave me the idea of replacing this with a bouquet of flowers. I had several postage stamps to choose from, but quickly opted for the poppies and the gentian. 
As you can see on the image below, I also replaced the woman's head with a stamped image.
At the bottom of the ATC I added a remnant of a die-cut and a piece of washi tape. The background of the ATC is a leftover I found in my stash and on wich I stamped some background text.  




I have made templates for ATC, cards, mini moo cards etc. (cut out of clear packaging). 
This gives me a better overview of the layout.



Have Fun! ;)





Linked up with:
PINspirational - Recycle or Upcycle
Try it on Tuesday - Here comes Summer
Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Floral Goes
We Love to Create Mixed Media - Anything Mixed Media Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/opt. twist: Floral Delight






I used:
Stamps: Background text, stamp and sentiment (Pinkpaislee); the woman's head (Ranger);
Dies: Crafter's Square
Washi tape,

6 commentaires:

  1. OK, es sind deutsche Briefmarken, aber die wollen wor auch mal gelten lassen ... *grins*
    Cooles Design, da entstehen bestimmt noch mehr. Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So fun! I love her new style! Thank you for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous idea on using those pretty stamps. I always request floral stamps when I purchase a book. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Me again!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great card, Rosi! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.