mardi 30 juillet 2024

Katzelkraft - Kiss that Frog

Hi everyone!
I'm back with a new Katzelkraft project :)) 



Today I used the "Frog in costume", which is another of the new mini stamps from Katzelkraft. 
I love this well-dressed guy! - He was just the right size for an ATC.

It took a little longer thant the last ATC, but it was really fun to make.
I stamped the different parts of the frog on gel print scraps, cut them out and assembled them on another gel print. The stamping in the background is from AALL&Create.
I heat embossed the sentiment onto black cardstock, 
cut it into labels and stuck them on.




Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft creation! ;)


If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.




I used:


...just click on the image to go to the store and see it in full size.








Linked up with:
We Love to Create Mixed Media - Anything Goes Mixed Media
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes




I used:
Stamps: Frog in costume and sentiment (Katzelkraft);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Prize Ribbon (Distress Oxide);
Colored pencils, alcohol ink markers, embossing powder, gel print,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.