mardi 17 septembre 2024

Katzelkraft - The best is yet to come

Hi everyone!
I'm back with a new Katzelkraft project :)) 




A very simple card, for which I used the cute Cat ladder by Maryse Carrier from the latest Katzelkraft release.

The background is from the stash and was already finished. So I had to stamp the image onto Bristol paper first. I colored it with alcohol markers, cut it out and glued it on. I then stamped the quote - also from Katzelkraft. Finally, I stuck some washi tape under the ladder. I cut the card to size and stuck it onto a blank card.



Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft creation! ;)


If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.




I used:


...just click on the image to go to the store and see it in full size.






Linked up with:
Try it on Tuesday - Make it Colorful
Inkspirational - Make your Mark
Stamping Sensations - AG + Animal Magic
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes





I used:
Stamps: Cat ladder by Maryse Carrier and Adventure begins (Katzelkraft);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine);
Watercolors, alcohol ink markers, washi tape,

3 commentaires:

  1. Another super card Rise, I'm going to have to check out this make of stamp as I really like what you do with them, mny thanks for sharing another with us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fun design. This would be perfect for any cat lover. 😻😻😻
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap Dt

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Genial und so irre gemacht, ich bin total begeistert.

    LG
    Anke

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.