jeudi 19 septembre 2024

Mushrooms

Hi everyone!
I'm back to remind  you about the current challenge at Day of the Month Card Club.
We are celebrating 


  Autumn Stroll Day



It's mushroom season and you can actually smell them when you're out walking in the woods. That's what inspired me to make this ATC. 
I cut an ATC-sized piece out of a gel print. I then stamped the beautiful mushroom image (AALL&Create) on the ATC and also on Bristol paper. I colored the latter with alcohol markers, then cut it out and glued it onto the ATC. And there we go!



Happy fall stroll! ;)



Linked up with:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes





I used:
Stamps: Mushrooms (AALL&Create); 
Alcohol ink markers, gel print, 

1 commentaire:

  1. Dein Pilz-ATC schaut umwerfend aus, liebe Rosi.

    Spätsommerliche Grüße
    von Anke

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.