mardi 3 septembre 2024

Katzelkraft - For You

Hi everyone!
It's Katzelkraft day again :)) 



Today, it's Renoir's turn - he's such a cute boy, designed by Daniel Torrente. 
He's holding a bouquet of flowers: Flos by Kassa. 
I also used Grunch Textures and Spiral Borders (two older Katzelkraft stamp sets) to set the background.
I colored with alcohol ink markers and aqua markers. The sentiment I cut out from a pad of vellum with printed quotes and stuck it on. Finally, I added a strip of washi tape under Renoir's feet.


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft creation! ;)


If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.




I used:



...just click on the image to go to the store and see it in full size.




Linked up with:
Allsorts Challenge - Getting Sentimental (add a sentiment)
Triple B - Birds, Blooms or Butterflies
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
A Place to start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes





I used:
Stamps: Renoir by Daniel Torrente and Flos by Kassa (Stampotique by Katzelkraft); Grunch Textures and Spiral Borders (Katzelkraft); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); 
Alcohol ink markers, Aqua markers, washi tape, vellum (sentiment),

8 commentaires:

  1. Colourful and fun as well Rosi, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge. Post went off earlier.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thnk you for sharing this quirky fellow with us at Allsorts. Sarah

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My, my! Another outstanding project! I love the cool palette! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.