lundi 30 septembre 2024

Let your dreams soar

Hi everyone!
We're heading into the second half of our current Dream Factory challenge, and I wanted to give you a quick reminder.
 

Our Movie: 

Balloon

It's 
"B" for Balloon
(can be any type of balloon)



This card was made in no time. 
I stamped two small balloons on the card. 
Then I die cut a larger balloon and clouds and glued everything onto the card. 
I backed the large balloon with some leftover paper and colored it a bit with alcohol markers. 
The sentiment I stamped with single letter stamps.
Quick and easy! ;)


Have Fun!!





Linked up with:




I used:
Stamps: Small balloon (Craft Sensations); Sentiment (single letter stamps);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine);
Dies: Balloon and clous (Scrap Plaisir);
Alcohol ink markers,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.