mercredi 15 juillet 2026

Honey Bees

Hi everyone!
Time for a new challenge at the Dream Factory
Our movie for this month is:
 
The Beekeeper

Create something with BEES on it



For this ATC, I embossed a sheet of yellow-speckled paper using a hexagon embossing folder. 
To add more depth to the honeycomb pattern, I added darker shades of yellow and red to some of the hexagons. On others, I stamped tiny dots. Once I was happy with the result, I tore off a piece and glued it onto the ATC, which I had cut out of the remaining yellow-speckled paper. Outlined the hexagons with a white Posca marker.

I then stamped and colored the bees and the droplets, which actually went quite quickly. 
I brushed the bees’ wings with Wink of Stella, though as usual, you can’t see it. Cut everything out with scissors and glued drops and bees to the honeycomb.
Finally, I stamped a few numbers and other elements onto the ATC, 
and then added “HONEY BEES” using small alphabet stamps. Hope you like it :)



Dream Factory - Movie Poster 

Thanks for stopping by!






Linked up with:
ATC Around the World - Monochromatic
Four Seasons - Inspiration Photo/Summer season
We Love Stamping - Summertime
I Spy with my Little Eye - Something with Wings
Can You Handle The Pressure - Anything Goes + must use an embossing Folder
Ellibelle's Garden Party - Anything in (or) from a Garden
Tag-along (and ATC's) - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes






I used:
Stamps: Bees and drops (Katzelkraft); background stamps (Studio Light (Essentials by Marlene)); hexagone dots (Doocrafts); small alphabet stamps for the words Honey Bees (AVEC);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Wild Honey and Fired Brick (Distress Oxide);
Embossing: Stampin'Up
Alcohol ink markers, Wink of Stella, white Posca pen,

18 commentaires:

  1. Rchtig fleißige Bienchen und die Gestaltung ist mal wieder großartig!!!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So outstanding Rosmarie! I read all your steps and am marveling at the depth and sense of motion you’ve achieved. Love the collagey feel, while still having a distinct theme. Just brilliant!!! ~Nancy J (inkblocks)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I LOVE this movie!!!!
    This card is sooooo realistic! Well done!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A gorgeous ATC Rosi, love the bees and the dripping honeycomb looks amazing.
    Thank you for joining in at WE Love Stamping
    Chris
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wunderschoen liebe Rosi. Die Bienen sehen so echt aus! Freut mich dass du bei I spy with my little eye mitgemacht hast!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I can almost hear the buzz of those Bees Rosie, beautifully done and just perfect for our Summertime theme at We Love Stamping, thanks so much for joining in.

    My thanks as well for sharing at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, always a pleasure to have you join us.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This ATC is amazing, so realistic, love you embossed the honeycomb too. Beautiful colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Beautiful creation. ❤️ Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. That's so beautifully creative!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Die ATC Karte schaut großartig aus🤩 Herzlichst Kirsten💜

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. It's beautiful, Rosi! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    A Place To Start DT
    613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. This really stood out in the We Love Stamping thumbnails — fabulous ATC! The dripping honey looks good enough to eat and I always love to see “off the edge” elements for a real sense of movement. Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wunderschönes Bienen - ATC! Der Hintergrund sieht mega genial aus!
    Ich freu mich dass du bei ATC Around The World dabei bist! 💕

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Absolutely stunning! I love the honey dripping from the cone! Everything is beautifully and realistically colored! Thank you so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Wow, what an amazing ATC. I love that movie. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Stunning inspiration card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. This is an amazing ATC. I enjoyed reading the whole creative process. Blessings!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.