lundi 15 janvier 2024

Hello Sweetđź’–

Hi everyone!
Time for a new challenge at the Dream Factory
The movie for this month is...


My Sassy Girl
Anything Goes
Feminine, girly and Valentine's Day



First, I stenciled hearts in different colors on Brisol paper. I colored some of them again with alcohol ink markers to make the colors stand out better. I rounded off the top of the panel and backed it with black cardstock.
I stamped the cat, colored it with watercolors and cut it out. Sponged the top of a blank card with pink and purple and then brightened up a few hearts using a water brush pen. I then glued on the cat and the panel with the hearts. 
I die-cut the letters for the word SWEET from pink glitter foam and backed them slightly offset with black letters. I added a die-cut heart under the T, so the word sweet became sweetheart. 
HELLO is die-cut from light blue cardstock and has a pink backing. 
To round off the whole thing, I added a strip of washi tape at the bottom of the card and glued three rhinestones to the die-cut heart.




Have Fun! 




Linked up with:
The Cute Pie - Feeling Sentimental
Simon Says - Sparkle and Shine
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - N is for NEW (I bought the cat stamp last week)
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes, but must include an Animal
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes





Stamps: Cat (Deco Time); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry and Chipped Sapphire (Distress Oxide); Pumpkin Pie (Stampin'Up);
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Dies: AVEC
Watercolors, washi tape, rhinestones, 

4 commentaires:

  1. Your kitty has a wonderful attitude going on with her cute sunglasses. Thanks for sharing your new stamp with us. I love all of the colorful hearts as well. Thanks for playing with the Sisterhood!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. It's adorable, Rosi. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. This is such a fun card! The image is fun, the colors are fun, the composition is fun! Thanks so much for adding lots of cheer to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. So cute! Love the peeking kitty!
    Thanks for ringing in the new year with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.