mardi 16 janvier 2024

Katzelkraft - Tulips

Hi everyone!
I'm currently in a flowery mood :))
Well, there are lots of flowers on the beautiful stamp set "Ginko and Co" from Katzelkraft! Let's get started! 



I haven't painted in watercolors for years and more and more I feel the urge to pick up my brushes and paint with watercolors again. - I kept my first attempt very simple....

First I stamped the bottle, leaving out the bottleneck to create a vase.
Using masks, I stamped the tulips one by one on watercolor paper to create a bouquet.
I used aqua markers for watercoloring. I'm not quite familiar with them yet, but I think the result looks pretty good. 
First I colored the tulips and the vase. When this was dry, I scribbled on the window. I then colored the wall, the window panes and the area under and next to the vase.
Finally, I made a few doodles around the vase and the tulips to add dynamism to the scene. Hope you like it.
I didn't want to add a sentiment this time. 




If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.


See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)



I used:

 

...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.




Linked up with:
Dream Valley - New Beginnings (I'm trying to take up watercolor painting again)
Daisy Chain Challenges - No Design Paper
Triple B - January 2024 - Birds, Blooms and/or Butterflies
Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Floral Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w. opt. twist: New Beginnings (Trying to take up watercolor painting again)
A Place to Start - Anything Goes 




Stamps: Tulips and vase (Katzelkraft);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); 
Aqua markers, watercolor paper, water brush pen, black fineliner,


10 commentaires:

  1. WOW Rosi ich liege am Boden, das schaut ja sowas von genial und traumhaft schön aus, ein TULPEN-KUNSTWERK.

    Begeisterte Grüße
    von Anke

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my goodness, I assumed it was one whole stamp, until I read how you constructed and doodled the scene….amazing! Xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Stunning love this design and the vase of flowers in front of an arty window xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW stuning love the stamps and great masking-beautifully watercoloured and love the scene you created x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh Rosmarie this is absolutely beautiful! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Absolutely gorgeous design, images and especially the watercoloring! Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We're always inspired by everyone's creativity!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Simply fabulous! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love this soooo much!
    Thank you so much for entering this beauty in our Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    XOX, Aimeslee DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Rosi, You did an exquisite job on this card. I'm quite taken with just how talented you really are. Smiles, Kathy

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.