mercredi 17 janvier 2024

You are Amazing

Hi everyone!
I have the great honor of being this month's guest designer at Ellibelle's challenge "I Spy With My Little Eye".
The theme is: Hearts and/or Roses



I'm not really the flowery type, but sometimes I can go in that direction. Maybe it's just a lack of practice....
My resolution for this year: Using flowers more often.

I die-cut the rose several times from a piece of Bristol paper that was colored with Merry Merlot and glued them close together on a blank sheet of Bristol paper. ....I saved one rose for later. 
I cut the finished sheet to size and backed it with another, slightly larger piece of white paper. I then glued this onto a blank card, some of the edges of which I colored in light blue. Filled the white gaps between the roses with black dots.
I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Bristol paper and pasted the rose and a few leaves next to it. Unfortunately, one of the roses was right on top of the one on the strip and I didn't like that at all. 
After some thought, I found the solution.... 
I punched out a heart from a die-cut grid and stuck it behind it. Perfect! 





Linked up with:
Die Cut Divas - Never Before Used Stuff (Never used the rose and grid dies before)
Daisy Chain Challenges - No Design Paper
Triple B - January 2024 - Birds, Blooms and/or Butterflies
Stamping Sensations - Mood Board
A Place to Start - Anything Goes 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes




Stamps: Sentiment (Yixuan); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Mowed Lawn and Mermaid Lagoon (Distress Oxide); Merry Merlot (Stampin'Up);
Dies: Rose (AVEC); Heart (Scrap Plaisir),

12 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous card Rosi, love the striking roses and the unusual mesh heat - very cool! So glad to have you join us as guest DT for this month’s “I Spy” challenge.
    Pauline x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Liebe Rosi, obwohl du sagst du bastelst nicht so mit Blumen ist dir diese Karte ja wirklich total gut gelungen und ist wunderschoen!! Und was fuer eine gute Idee mit dem Herz! Die Farbkombination gefaellt mir auch total gut! Hat mich so gefreut dass du dieses mal als Gast DT bei "I spy with my little eye" dabei bist!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just gorgeous! Love that merlot color-Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card that rich red is just gorgeous!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautifully created and such a pretty design!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A generic C&P comment as unable to type much (MS flare up) to let you know I've seen your lovely entry at Stamping Sensations, thank you.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Das Resultat ist umwerfend schön!!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Beautiful card. Stunning details and colours. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month, Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I'm not the one for flowers either, but I can do flowers. LOL This is lovely and quite beautiful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Rosi, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gigantisch, was für ein Blütenrausch, liebe Rosi. Die Wirkung dieser Karte ist der Hammer.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.