mardi 9 janvier 2024

Katzelkraft - Fairy Lights

Hi everyone!
I have the great honor of being this month's guest designer at Try it on Tuesday. The theme is: Winter Blues 
I immediately thought of the snowflakes from the wonderful Christmas Snowflakes set, as my weekly Katzelkraft post is also due today.



Well, winter hasn't said its last word yet 
and you can never start making winter/Christmas cards too early anyway - right? 
If you want to work on your first cards for this year, Try it on Tuesday has the perfect challenge to do so! 

First, I sprayed a sheet of Bristol paper with water on both sides, placed it on my work space and started to apply the colors Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Seedless Preserves (all Distress Oxide). To do this, I used a stamp, which I re-inked each time and pressed more or less firmly onto the damp paper.
In between, I dried the colors again and again with the heat gun. Each time I moistened the paper again and applied the colors until I liked the result. Finally, I added a few splashes of color to bring more dynamics into the picture.
Now that the background was finished, I just had to stamp and emboss the snowflakes. The large snowflake in the bottom right corner is from Stampin'Up.
Last but not least, I added white and black ink splatters and stamped the sentiment. I cut the panel to size and added faux stitches before adhering it to a blank card. For this card I was very inspired by one of Yoonsun's wonderful cards.  


...see you soon at "Try it on Tuesday" ;)

and...

...see you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)

If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.



I used:

 

...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.



Linked up with:
Stamps & Fun - Schneeflocken
The Four Seasons - Mood Board
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes





Stamps: Snowflakes and sentiment (Katzelkraft), big snowflake in the bottom right corner (Stampin'Up);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Seedless Preserves (Distress Oxide)
Embossing powder, stitching wheel, 

12 commentaires:

  1. Wir hatten diese Nacht -14°C und etwas Schnee, da passt Deine Karte perfekt. Super schön gemacht!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is such a pretty winter card Rosi. I am happy you're our guest designer for this challenge at TIOT-Thank you. I hope 2024 is treating you well. hugs-Erika

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, what a stunning card! The colour blending is so beautiful with the embossed snowflakes and stitching 😊. It's the perfect inspiration for our challenge, thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer at Try it on Tuesday! Wishing you all the best for 2024 and a very Happy January! Hugs, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Rosi this is such a lovely winter's card! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at TIOT!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is gorgeous. I love that wonderful background. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and please join us again soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A beautiful magical winter card Rosie, thank you for being our Guest Designer at TioT's for this theme.
    Yvonne

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. what a beautiful card. love the background and the embossed snowflakes. thank you for sharing with us at 613 create

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Einfach wunderschöööööööööööööön liebe Rosi. Ich liebe nunmal Schneeflocken *hihi*.

    Gruß BAstelfeti

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow! What a beautiful card. I love the color-combination. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is gorgeous! I think we will see real snowflakes this week! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this time, hugs, Chrisx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Unglaublich schön, ein Schneeflocken-Traum *schwärm*

    Verschneite Grüße
    aus dem Taunus
    von Anke

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.