mardi 30 janvier 2024

Katzelkraft - Love You!

Hi everyone!
We are entering the second half of our current challenge at the Dream Factory
Our Movie: My Sassy Girl  
This month we are inspired by the words: Feminine, Girly and Valentine's Day. 

It also happens to be my Katzelkraft day. So I combined the two ;)




This time I decided to go for Valentine's Day, 
but I think it would work just as well for girly as for feminine.

...and as you can see, my flowery mood isn't over yet ;)) 

First, I splattered a blank card with 3 shades of pink metallic watercolor paint and set it aside to dry.
Meanwhile, I punched out a pale pink heart. I repeatedly stamped branches from the "Foliage" set and cut them out. Ditto for the flower from the "Ginko" set.
I colored everything with alcohol ink markers and then glued the pieces along the edge of the die-cut heart. - I glued the finished heart to the card with the splatters using foam pads.

The sentiments are from a vellum paper pad. I simply tore off the LOVE YOU! and the sentence at the bottom along the writing, then glued them to the card using small dots of glue.



If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)



I used:

 

...just click on the image to go to the store and see them in full size.


Linked up with:
AAA Cards - Anything CAS Goes (Valentine's Day)
Simon Says - Have A Heart
Try It On Tuesday - Add Some Text
The Cutie Pie - Feeling Sentimental
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes







Stamps: Ginko and Co  (Katzelkraft); The sentiments come from a vellum paper pad;
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Smokey Slate (Stampin'Up);
Dies: Inner heart (Scrap Plaisir);
Alcohol ink markers, metallic watercolor paint (splatters), vellum, 

8 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful card love the vellum sentiments and the stamped borders round the heart.
    Carol x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Du hast tatsächlich einen "Grünen Daumen"!! ;-)
    Super schön, wie Du das Herz aus den Blumen gebildet hast!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your "flowery mood" and glad that it inspired you to create this beauty! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue. I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations
    ~Tamara

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a magnificent labour of love! It's so pretty and feminine. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA Cards this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such a lovely card. I love that you added splatter to the background. Thanks for sharing your project with us at A Place to Start.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So pretty and dainty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a beautiful card- love the flower heart! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.