mardi 22 août 2023

Katzelkraft - Whatchamcallit

Hi everyone!
I am back with a new Katzelkraft creation.



Wanted to play along with TAWI, so I used the moodboard colors from the challenge for my tag.
The background is one of the gel prints I made over the last few days. I heat embossed some AALL&Create background text and stamped a few swirls and small dragonflies. The big dragonfly is made of vellum and colored with crayons.
The mouse I stamped on Bristol paper, colored it with watercolors and cut it out. I attached it to the tag with foam tape, as well as the sentiment. Then I glued the dragonfly to the mouse's nose and attached a paper cord to the tag.



Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:


...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.


Linked up with:
TAWI (FB-group) - August moodboard
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes




Stamps: Mouse and sentiment (Katzelkraft); Big Dragonfly (Prima Marketing); Small Dragonflies (Toga); Swirls (Scrap Plaisir); background textes (AALL&Create);
Inks: Chipped Sapphire (Distress Oxide), Onyx Black (Versafine);
Watercolors, foam tape, vellum, embossing powder, gel plate, Versamark,


1 commentaire:

  1. Diese Mäuse sind einfach zu göttlich und egal welchen Spruch man ihnen in den Mund legt, es passt immer. Bises

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.